Villa accommodation & discount green fees
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club is an ideal location for a weekend break, longer holiday stays or to celebrate a special event.
It is situated in the south of Alicante province, very near the region of Murcia
Las Colinas is a newly constructed golf holiday resort that has been developed to fit
seamlessly into its natural surroundings. Covering an area of 330 hectares, it is perched on a hillside overlooking orange groves and a pine forests.
It has spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Mar Menor lagoon
Golf package deals
- Babies go free
- The golf packages include villa accommodation and golf rounds at Las Colinas Golf Course
- For reservation with a minimum of 7 nights, mid-week cleaning service included.
- A free shuttle service operates within the Las Colinas Golf Resort.
- The villas are set in landscaped gardens with FREE parking spaces.
- 3/4 double bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen and separate lounge on one floor
- 2 bathrooms, 1 ensuite
- Twin beds
- Private garden
- Communal pool, gardens and children's playground
- Parking space
- A 18 hole championship golf course running through the center Las Colinas golf & Country Club
- Golf academy with PGA Qualified Head Professional
- Extensive practice facilities, natural grass driving range, putting greens and short game area.
- Equipment hire
- Golf buggy hire
- Golf shop
- Club house
- 1 Grass tennis court, 2 clay courts and 1 paddle court
- Racket / equipment hire
- Children's playground and a Kid's club
- Cycle hire - electric and mountain bikes
- Natural trail over 3 km long through Mediterranean woodland
- Road buggy hire
- Mini market
- Adventure trails for walking and cycling
Las Colinas Beach Club
The resort is a short drive from the Las Colinas Beach Club, located at Campoamor. This is where you can take a break from the golf and enjoy
the sun, sea and sand and where you will find numerous shops and places to eat. The nearby town of San Miguel de Salinas also offers the opportunity to
experience traditional Spanish culture with some lovely bars, restaurants and a weekly market where you can buy just
about everything, some
of which may be useful